Wednesday, March 13, 2013

An update on my thoughts and a BIG Thank You!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We miss him so much. I keep waiting for it to get easier. People are so sweet in the kind things they do for our family. It is amazing the random acts that we will never know who did it but super helpful. I have some really great friends & family but I am still struggling to get "out & about". This has sure given us a whole new appreciation for what people go through during heartbreaking times. Cameron's leukemia diagnosis date, April 9th is coming up. I m not sure what we can do to honor him on that day. Maybe we will make a trip to Doernbechers and do something for the kids & nurses. I just miss him so much. The twins are holding up. Every day we talk about Cameron and the cute things he would say and how much he would like whatever it is we are doing at the moment. I went through the swimming bag and found his diapers & swimsuit. I fell apart. It is just so not okay that he is not here anymore. The part that helps is that he is safe in heaven happy and at peace watching over all of us. I will hug & kiss him again someday, it just really sucks right now. No one gets out of this life without trials & tests of strength. He showed what true strength and smiling through the hard times is. He really is my little hero. I could learn a lot from him to get through this tough time. Thank you for all of your love, prayers & support. Big hugs & loves to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment