Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy to be home!!

It is so nice to have Cameron home & playing with his brother & sister. He is not eating much & looks run down but he is in good spirits!! Our next appointment is Thursday, Sept 27th for the start of the final round of hard chemo. This one will have every kind of chemo we have had so far...combined all in one round. He will be on steroids again so here comes the big belly & massive appetite! I
am looking forward to him gaining some weight but not the "Roid Rage" it is an adventure too. He is so sweet it's hard to imagine him with a short fuse anyway. I am sure he will just skip over that part :) This round will wipe out his immune system...so we will pretty much be in lock-down for the next 57 days. This is really the round we will need big prayers to keep him safe from the cold & flu season. I think I will go dip my house in bleach now :) We are so thankful for all of the love & support from everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment