Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We did it!!


We had a great day today! We had a fun visit from Laura this morning with fun treats too. Thank you!! Cameron loves the treats & posters! We had a great visit from "Team Cole" He is one tough fighter too! Thank you for the goodies! The spinal tap chemo is finished, the kids & dad had their super fun visit, he had his graduation cake! The end of a BIG day! He is doing pretty well, still fighting hi

s irritated throat but his voice is coming back a little more each day. He is so tough! Thank
you everyone for cheering us on to help get us to this point. All of your kind words, love, prayers, fun treats & support have made this crazy adventure much easier for all of us! I wish I could hug & thank each and every one of you. Watch out, I just may do it if I see you ♥ no one is immune to my gratitude :) Thank you all SO MUCH!!!! It really has made a big difference! Thank you!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment