Thursday, January 3, 2013

happy place

  1. The numbers are back at their happy place ♥ whew, what an ucky wave that was! We did the poaster board & it turned out GREAT. He used it and pointed to his blankie. He also used his noise maker. My nurse from last night, during the craziness, came back by today to check in on him on her day off!! We are surrounded by super sweet nurses. They are trying some new happy medicines for him so he can start the process of coming down on some of the heavy sedation medicines he is on. I LOVE this! His lungs are still deciding how they want to heal(alveoli or scar tissue), but it's nice to see things moving in the right direction to give him the best chances. There are some people here that don't want me to get my hopes up, since this is so serious in general. Today, there were some great people giving me some positive stories of this possible outcome too. My only option is the positive, I know they want me prepared for all outcomes, but I am going to focus on the good stuff & just ride the waves. Right now, he is in a good place and we will just support him through this process with technology & prayers ♥ Thank you for all of the love, positive thoughts & prayers. I know that I don't know a lot of you, but I can't tell you what it means to me & our family to have so much love & support. Even though I don't know you, if you cheer on & support our little Cameron, you are part of the family in my book, we just have a really big family now :) Big hugs to you ♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment