Tuesday, January 8, 2013

  1. Thank you everyone who are involved in the blood drives & donating. Every time I see the nurses open another bag of it, draw it up into syringes and feed it to the ECMO machine, I feel so thankful that some stranger out there, took time out of their day to provide a lifesaving gift for my child. I am in awe every day. So many people are helping Cameron through this, in so many ways. I don't know where to begin to tell everyone thank you. So, I will start here, THANK YOU!!!! It was just a quiet day, he seems to be doing some hard work getting gookies out. The x-ray in the morning will tell us more. He had a urpy tummy today but they made some adjustments with his tummy tubes and they seem to be better. The PICU is filling up again, cold & flu season is brutal. I guess next month is the kick-off to RSV season. RSV is a brutal virus too. There are so many ucky, mean bugs out there. It is so weird to be here on the front lines of it all. Watching kids & families come & go and all of the battling that goes on here. There are so many, really, really smart people here. I just want to soak up all of the info. You are going to be an expert in all of this too before this is over. Cameron is really into his Diego movies, Thank you Krista for the surprise movies!! Thank you all for all of your love, prayers, positive thoughts, energy & support!! Every prayer counts <3










No comments:

Post a Comment