Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Info for the funeral

Thank you for my break from posting, I am not quite myself yet. Today we had the appointment to plan the funeral. That was BRUTAL. The people there were really super nice, but it was a mom's worst nightmare. Those decisions no mom should ever have to make. My hubby & sister were there to help. I highly recommend that. So far, during my quiet time, lots of crying, lots of (mental)medicines from my doctor and therapy starts tomorrow. This is the post I never, ever in a million years wanted to post. The unthinkable has happened, The worst pain in the world for a mother has been dealt, owchie doesn't even begin to cover it. We officially have the date of the funeral Service/celebration of life for Cameron, Saturday, January the 26th at the Suburban Christian Church 2760 SW 53rd Street, Corvallis, Oregon at 11:30am Anyone is welcome, if you are reading this, please consider yourself invited. I will probably be a mess so you may have to actually get in my face to say hi. The twins & dad will be there so please use gentle words around them. Thank you everyone for all of your love, prayers & support!!! I truly believe we made it as far as we did running on prayers!! I can't thank you enough. You really truly, sincerely made a tough time easier for us. I truly believe that!! Thank you to each and every one of you for being God's Angels
helping someone you don't know or hardly know through a really tough spot. That makes you one of the "Good Guys" one of his Angels, I plan to read every post on here once I get a little stronger mentally, right now I need some sleep. Oh, can you please pray for no more nightmares ♥ Thank you ♥ See you Saturday, January 26th if you are up for it, if not I totally understand too. Since you are all part of this family now, you are all invited. Big hugs to you & a big thank you for all of your love, prayers & support ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment