Thursday, December 6, 2012

Slow & steady wins the race.

It has been a nice day today, Thank you Jen for the great gear, Heather, Clive & Kimberly for the treats & books! The nurses loved the cookies!!! I am going to bed early tonight since my fav nurse Toni is on duty tonight ♥ the others are great too but she is SUPER detail oriented & I love it!! She likes to run too! I love it that I feel like all of my nurses are fighting for Cameron, it feels
like they are really fighting hard for him. The doctors didn't do their rounds last night until 1:30am. Late night for mom. It was a busy night in the PICU unfortunately. We were the boring ones. Cameron held steady today and so far all tests are coming back nothing from his bronchioscope. That is good news, we don't need any new virus or cooties. It appears he is going to be a super slow wean from this machine, but each day is a little better than the last. You can't rush greatness!! Please pray for a night of happy saturation's and boring mini-blood tests ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment